Esteem™ Stretchy Nitrile
- Esteem™ Stretchy Nitrile powder-free examination gloves are soft and flexible. The gloves recover shape quickly and effectively mold to the hands for a comfortable fit.
Esteem™ Stretchy Synthetic
- Esteem™ Stretchy Synthetic examination gloves are made from a vinyl formulation that helps provide elasticity and fit. They are soft and flexible, don easily and feel natural.
Esteem™ Tru-Blue Stretchy Nitrile
- Esteem™ Tru-Blu™ Stretchy Nitrile examination gloves are soft and flexible. They deliver excellent freedom of movement and tactile sensitivity.
- Esteem™ XP examination gloves feature a long, beaded cuff that safeguards the hand and wrist against spills and splashes while assisting in easy donning and inhibiting roll-down.
- Flexal™ Feel Nitrile examination gloves offer a natural fit that allows you comfort while getting the protection and feel you need.
- Flexal™ Nitrile examination gloves offer an alternative to latex and other nitrile gloves currently available in the market today. Flexal® Nitrile is the best-selling glove in our portfolio, providing tactile sensitivity; protecting the hands from potentially infectious materials.
- InstaGard® Synthetic examination gloves are made from polyvinyl chloride (PVC). They can be used for short-term clinical applications with low risk of exposure to potentially infectious materials, such as changing bed linens and transporting patients. InstaGard® Synthetic gloves are a great choice for anyone looking for a cost-effective glove for general patient care.
Low Dermatitis Potential
- Low Dermatitis Potential examination gloves are manufactured without the use of accelerators in order to help protect the wearer from irritant dermatitis, a non-allergic reaction to any of the numerous irritants from both glove and non-glove associated sources.