Medi-Vac® Suction Tubing
Medi-Vac® Sterile Suction Tubing is a cost-effective solution with the quality and reliability you need to remove fluids from the surgical field.
- Special formulation - provides easy handling and drapability with low coil memory
- Thick tubing walls - offer safety and collapse-resistance at high vacuum pressures
- Maxi-Grip™ Connectors – patented connectors provide a secure fit on a wide range of surgical instruments and equipment
Medi-Vac® Suction Handles
Medi-Vac® Suction Handles deliver performance and maneuverability. These lightweight handles are designed to provide control and visibility while helping to minimize tissue trauma.
- Side holes help minimize tissue trauma
- Variation available – offer tapered bulbous tips, bulbous tips, straight tips and flexible handles
1-Tubing is tested up to vacuum pressure equal to 22 inches of mercury exceeding the ISO standard of 17 inches of mercury