As a U.S. industry-leading manufacturer of surgical drapes,1 Cardinal Health provides a comprehensive selection of surgical drapes and ancillary products that offer patients and clinicians the protection they want and need.
Our surgical drape options in AAMI Level 3 and 42 are engineered to meet industry testing criteria. Product packaging is color-coded to indicate AAMI protection level helping to simplify your drape selection.
Enhanced drape features include:
- Royal blue color for SMS drape fabric
- Helps reduce glare from operating lights
- Provides color contrast between drape fabric and reinforced areas for visual definition of critical zone
- Standardized absorbent reinforcement material in critical zones
- Creates a more consistent look, feel and experience for clinicians
- Enhanced reinforcement sizing on select codes
- Fabric anesthesia screen on select codes
Footnotes & references:
12016 GHX Data
2AAMI Levels determined per ANSI/AAMI PB70:2012