Jackson-Pratt® Flat Drains
These drains are made of a silicone elastomer for softness and flexibility, featuring:
- Injection molded for strength and drain integrity
- Low-profile, hubless design to help promote tissue plane approximation
- Inner lumen ribbing to help prevent drain collapse and clogging and help preserve drain patency
- Silicone that is Barium impregnated for x-ray detection of drain
Jackson-Pratt® Silicone and PVC Round Drains
Jackson-Pratt® Round Drains are available in both silicone and PVC per physician preference and feature a radiopaque stripe running the entire length of the drain tubing for x-ray detection.
Jackson-Pratt® Silicone T-tube Drain
The Jackson-Pratt® Silicone T-tube Drain is indicated for hysterectomy and cholecystectomy and is soft and pliable.
The Jackson-Pratt® Hemaduct® Wound Drain
This drain is uniquely designed with a system of multiple ducts (channels) and lumens that are interconnected through a series of internal portals. This advanced design offers the following advantages:
- Provides suction and fluid flow over the entire drain
- Provides alternate pathways around obstructions
- Hemaduct® Drains are made of soft silicone and are available in round and flat styles, with or without a trocar